Automatically back up Microsoft 365 mailboxes, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint & files on users’ endpoints in one solution.
As Microsoft 365 is a communications system rather than a data protection product, it does not include native options to back up and recover data. This means that it is the company, and not Microsoft, that is responsible for protecting itself against all kinds of Microsoft 365 data loss caused by malware, human error, malicious users or system failures.
Avoid Microsoft 365 data loss with high-performance, user-friendly functionality
Using 365 Total Backup, you can benefit from a comprehensive backup and recovery solution for Microsoft 365 mailboxes, Teams Chats, OneDrive for Business accounts, SharePoint document libraries, and endpoints. Its easy configuration and multi-tenant management makes it easy to back up, manage and restore all your company Microsoft 365 data – automatically and hassle-free.
- Multi-tenancy: Manage and monitor all Microsoft 365 organizations and Windows endpoint backups through a central, multi-tenant online management console.
- User-friendly backup dashboard: Centrally monitor backup and restore activities, backup health status and recent restore history. Set notifications for successful, failed, or warning backup states, email alerts or a daily summary digest.
- Automated Microsoft 365 backups: M365 backups take place automatically up to 4 times per day. For endpoints, backups can be set to take place every 1 to 24 hours.
- Backup of on-premise and roaming endpoints: Back up any endpoint, whether at the office or anywhere around the world, without requiring a VPN.
- Endpoint backup & policies: Policy-driven file-level backup for Windows desktops and laptops. Configure settings for large groups of Windows endpoints by setting up policies to define backup directories, cloud storage, frequency and retention.
- Back up data anywhere, anytime: Back up specific users, groups, SharePoint document libraries and endpoints at any time.
Sign up for a FREE Trial